Skip to main content

PenPals


It’s about my experience in a site in internet.
First, I have mind to making friend from around the world because I want to improve my English that so Bad. It’s been 10 month ago. So, I found some article in internet that mentioned about “sahabat pena”. How we can get a penpals, which site that brought us. And finally I found a blog which suggest me to open a site named Interpals. At that time, I was visited these site quickly. Interpals is a social media that will brought us to making some friend from around the world. The appereance have a lot of similarities with facebook.

  • There are profile picture and we can make an album of photos. This part is the first you see when we want to start making friends with someone.

  • After you seing the someone’s profile picture, and we felt interested with him/her you will open the profile. This part contains some information about what their like. Such their favorite song, favorite movie, nickname, the language they want to learn, all people online,etc. And this is a picture as part of my profile.






  • If you found something  interest in their whole profile, you can start to chatting/massage.
  • Not all people in this site are kind, if there are someone who talking about negative things and you felt disturbed, you can block their account. So they can’t found your profile.

Beside the similarities, there also different thing between facebook and interpals.
§ 

  •  You would known anypeople who visited your profile.

  •   You don’t have to add friends at the first to start a conversation.  Usually, you have to making a comfort conversation, and then you adding someone to be a friend. *JUST Usually, not of all

·         All people who are online around the world will be detected in your account.

10 month ago, I just know this site from a blog. There’s no tips from everyone to making a good conversation. So, I just doing what I want at that time. YES, I WANT TO HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS.  I’ll send a massage for everyone who detected in my account. haha LOL. Not all of them reply my chat,  maybe just a bit that reply my chat. And I felt so bored with this conversation. I choose to not playing this site again for few month until 3 month ago.
When my term 1 holiday is come, I don’t know why I open this site again.  I looked my account still quite. No inbox. Fiuh-__- Oke I’ll try to repost my profile with new  bio. I guess that I must  write it beside my really profile:


After I changed my profile with new bio, I received some massage who have the similar interest with me. Yeah, about ISLAM. And I also filter people who interested with islam in this site( I don’t send massege to all of the people again :D) I just want to describe some of my friends who have an impressive conversation.

My first friend in this site named Misbah from Deutsch. He talk to me with “Bahasa”. Wow, I’m shocked. He can talking with ‘Bahasa Indonesia”? Then he story me that he actually from Lamongan, Indonesia. He is studying Enginering in Deutsch for undergraduate program. He has already graduated from Gontor Boarding School in 2012. But,  this conversation is not long I don’t know maybe he is so busy with his college. :)

The second people that I will describe named Fayi. He is Pakistanis. 20 y.o. He is studying Computer Enginering in a university in Pakstan. We talking everything. About islam, his family, snow season, Narran falley, komodo dragon, my grammar -__-‘’, Shahru Khan, india is Pakistanis enemy, terrorist, cellphone company, etc. The conversation with him is the longest ever in interpals. from a few month ago until now there’s always one massage from him everyday. He teach me some word in Urdu. One of the world is “Khobsurat” means “Beautiful”. And once again, he is always correct my  English when I’m in wrong sentence. So, I’ve got the benefit from this site from him. I learn so many good thing . J

The third named Saeyon from Korea. I asking her about many thing related the South Korea. And also I asking her about education system, suicide, plastics surgery, and etc in there. it’s because recently I’ve often watching some Korean Drama and I don’t want catched by  Korean wave. So I’m so curious about the real live in Korea “is it as beautiful live as in drama?” she still a student in the highschool.

The fourth people is someone who make me “tercengang”.  His name is Tyler from Australi. He asking to me about “How to Convert a religion to Islam?”. He also asking me about the day afterlive and what we’ve done to convert to Islam. I was reply that massage with the fight heart :D. I can doing a little of ‘’dakwah” in this site J

And the last, not just a one people.. But many. I’ve been massage somepeople in Palestine.  I really want to know what really happend in there. And, this is a part of  my conversation with Amany in Gaza street:


#SAVEGAZA

It’s only the chatting. Yeah, I know. But, I wish that some of this conversation can bring benefits to me. Maybe just to improve mypoor English to be normal. Or, maybe I can do “dakwah” in this site, bring someone to………….(like me said in the article above).

On the other hand I still to be careful. Because, I just met them in the virtual, just know them from a word to word, a sentence to sentence, a paragraph to paragraph. Doing something’s benefit wid! Got the positive site, and trash the negative site!  And you know? This is my first post in this blog that full of English HAHA. So, I’m sorry that my word looked bad.

FIGHTING TO SPREAD GOODNESS!!

*WWA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Day1: My First Flight

S abtu, 21 Mei 2016 Tokoh : Aku (widi), Kak Rahma, Iqbal, Bang Owe, Gadis Malaysia, Pelayan KFC Malaysia, Pramugari   Qatar Airways Lokasi : Depan Kampus D Universitas Gunadarma, Bandara Soekarno Hatta, Money Changer, Pesawat Lion Air, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA, Malaysia), KFC Malaysia, pesawat Qatar Airways "Setelah perjuangan cukup panjang, Alhamdulillah Allah menjawab doa-doa kami. Hari ini kami bisa berangkat atas izin-Nya." Titik kumpul pertama kami bertiga adalah di Jl. Margonda (depan Universitas Gunadarma kampus D). Aku datang pertama, sebelum jam 6 pagi dengan membawa 1 koper, 1 ransel, dan 1 tas slempangku. Sambil menunggu kedatangan teman-teman lain, aku merenung sekaligus bersyukur. Campur aduk perasaanku saat itu. Senang karena Allah Maha Baik serta masih sedikit tidak percaya bahwa hari ini akan tiba dan aku bisa berangkat menuju negara impianku, sekaligus sedikit sedih karena harus meninggalkan keluarga dan kampus tercinta sel

Jalan-Jalan di Kota Istanbul? Kenalan dulu dengan Transportasinya

Kalau mendengar kata Istanbul, mungkin yang pertama kali terbayang adalah identitas kota ini yaitu sebagai Kota Dua Benua. Memang benar, Kota Istanbul merupakan salah satu kota terbesar dan terpadat di Turki yang terletak di antara dua benua. Istanbul bagian Timur terletak di Benua Asia, dan Istanbul bagian Barat terletak di Benua Eropa. Keduanya dipisahkan oleh   sebuah selat yang bernama Selat Bosphorus. Gambar 1: Selat bosphorus yang memisahkan Benua Asia dan Eropa Sumber: GoogleMaps Latar belakang Kota Istanbul yang pernah dikuasai oleh kerajaan-kerajaan seperti   Romawi, Bizantium, Ottoman, dan Konstantinopel membuat kota ini kaya akan sejarah dan bangunan bersejarahnya. Siapa yang tidak kenal dengan Blue mosque, Galata Tower, Aya Sophia, dan Topkapi Palace. Tidak heran jika Istanbul masuk kedalam 10 kota paling banyak dikunjungi wisatawan asing menurut Tahupedia.com. Sebagai kota pariwisata, Istanbul memiliki kapasitas yang sangat mendukung terutama dalam hal t

#Day 2: Welcome Turkey!

Minggu, 22 Mei 2016 Tokoh: aku (widi), Iqbal, kak Rahma, mas spiderman, mba orang Indonesia, Kak Andi, Gadis Turki, supir Bus Antalya, Supir Taxi Antalya, Mas Resepsionist Orange Hotel & Appartement. Lokasi: Hamad International Airport, Pesawat Qatar, Attaturk International Airport, Antalya Airport, Bus Umum Antalya, dan Taxi        Sekitar pukul 2 waktu Doha, kami sampai di Hamad International Airport, Qatar. Suasana atmosfer luar negeri sudah sangat terasa disini. Wajah-wajah sipit ala-ala melayu sudah jarang terlihat. Kebanyakan adalah wajah-wajah bermata belo seperti orang Arab dan timur tengah. MasyaAllah sekali, bandara di Doha, Qatar itu sangat maju, rapi, bersih, dan bagus. Lampu-lampu di atap yang berwarna kekuningan menambah kesan mewah bandara ini. Ada fasilitas kereta cepat juga yang berwarna putih bersih. Ruang tunggunya dan mushollanya sangat nyaman, kamar mandi super bersih, fasilitas minum gratis, wifi gratis, fasilitas escalator horizontal yang membuat